Terrace package + Flashings for slate up to 8mm thick.
Even if the floor space in your loft is limited, you can still enjoy the flow of space and light that a balcony brings!
Built directly into the lowest part of your roof, the Roof
Terrace (GEL) helps you make the most of your unused roof space without
compromising the size of your living space.
This stunning solution offers direct access to the outside in a style of its own. The finish is high quality natural pine, with a clear lacquer coating which preserves and offers a long lasting clean look.
The glazing consists of a a toughened outer pane and a laminated inner pane for extra safety. This means that should the window pane break in an unfortunate event, the glass would remain suspended within the window frame, as opposed to shattering across the room. On top of this, a clear and clean coating makes your windows easier to clean, as well as keeping them cleaner for longer.
- Sophisticated design with floor to ceiling views and maximum daylight.
- Upper windows have the same features as our GPL Top-Hung roof window.
- Lower windows can open from the left (VEA) or right (VEB).
- Uninterrupted views with the upper windows Top-Hung function and large 45° opening angle.
- Convenient handle at the bottom of the window.
- Can be used as an emergency exit.
- The window swivels 180º in its frame for easy and safe cleaning.
- The Top-hung upper element and side-hung lower
element combine to produce a doorway to the outside terrace. All
other upper elements in the combination are Top-hung whilst the
vertical elements are fixed.
Suitable for roof pitches between 35* and 53*. A 10 year guarantee covers this roof terrace package.