This Arc designer door handle comes with a stylish dual finish of Satin Nickel and Polished Chrome, in an elegant curving handle set into a round rose.
This door handle set is available as a "Standard Set"
with just the two levers and 110mm spindle, to which you can add Keyhole escutcheons or bath turn/release locks for privacy, along with the relevant hinges and mortice latch - A full table of options is outlined below. Alternatively, you can choose the "Privacy Set"
which comes with the levers, spindle and the mortice latch with push-button privacy lock all included in the box - perfect for bathrooms.
The Arc Lever is a premium product, manufactured to the highest standards in a quality controlled and certified environment, typically of European origin and manufactured, finished and packaged using the latest technology. Handle Dimensions:
113mm wide x 52mm high x 65mm projection.
The lever can be ordered with: -
- Either the Satin Nickel Plated (SNP) or Polished Chrome Plated (PCP) Ball Bearing Hinges (102 x 76 x 2.5mm). The Hinges come with 10g x 1.1/4" Twin Thread Hardened Pozi Wood Screws.
- The 63mm or 76mm Bolt Through Mortice Latch.
- Round Keyhole Escutcheons in a Satin Nickel Plated (SNP) / Polished Chrome Plated (PCP) Dual Finish
- Round Bath Turn / Release in a SNP/PCP Dual Finish
A Full Table of Options is outlined below. Simply find the option that meets your needs and then select it from the drop-down menu above before adding to your basket: - Notes:
- The size of the Mortice Latch refers to the distance the handle will sit from the edge of the door. We have only included Keyhole Escutcheon and Bath Turn/Release Options with the 76mm Latch as the 63mm Latch would not offer enough room between the edge of the door and the handle to include these accessories.
- We have matched up the finishes of your door furniture to provide a uniform look and feel. So, with Nickel Plated Latches, we offer Satin Nickel Plated Hinges, and with Polished / Satin Stainless Steel Latches we offer Polished Chrome Plated Hinges.
If you have any questions at all just give us a call and one of our trained customer service team will be more than happy to help you.