The Kahrs Repair Kit gives you everything you need to repair scratches and chips in your wood floor. Select from the drop-down whether you require the kit for lacquered floors or the kit for oiled floors.
This complete repair kit provides step by step how-to fix directions for repairing scratches and holes in your wood floor. It comes with a generous supply of meltable wax woodfiller sticks in a range of colors and tones, that can be blended to create a perfect colour match for your floor. The kit can be used many times over.
The well organized Kahrs repair kit comes in a handy plastic case complete with a lightweight battery powered wax melter tool (batteries included), 10 wax woodfiller sticks, a clear lacquer gloss brush pen, an oil finisher, a two-sided polishing cloth to increase or reduce floor shine, a soft sanding pad for smoothing out and degreasing any repairs, and clear written instructions.
This convenient set of wood floor repair supplies allows you to do repairs yourself for most accidents that cause damage on your wood floor. See how to use the Kahrs Repair Kit by watching the video demos below: –
Some tips to keep in mind when doing your own wood floor repairs,
- When working with wood wax fillers to match a floor’s wood tone, choose several of the included shades of wood wax filler to best replicate variations in wood grain.
- Apply wax color shades from lightest to darkest color to achieve the best replication of the wood tones in your floor.
- Shave off a very small amount of wax at a time and allow it to flow from the heated melting tool blade into the damaged floor spot.
- After filling the damaged area with wood floor wax, create “wood graining” by using a darker hue of wax on the tip of the melting tool.
Kahrs Repair Kit for Wood Floors includes:
- Storage Case
- 10 Hard Wax sticks
- Battery operated Melting Tool (three 1.5V AA batteries included)
- Polishing Cloth
- Cotton wipe cloth
- Clear Lacquer Gloss Finish Pen
- Oil Finish
- Grey Sanding Pad
- Filler Applicator Multi-tool
Use safety precautions when working with the heated melting tool and hot wax. Allow the melting tool to completely cool before storing it in the carrying case.