Part of the new generation of VELUX Windows, this white polyurethane coated VELUX window is ideal for kitchens and bathrooms where the white coating provides extra protection against the higher humidity levels.
It also comes with triple glazing, known as "Extra Low Energy 66", which incorporates a laminated inner pane and enhanced strength outer pane, along with an easy-clean, anti-dew coating.
The 2014 range has been greatly improved with the introduction of the below features and specifications: -
- Thermotechnology featuring high performance EPS insulation material to increase the energy efficiency of the window.
- Slimmer frame, increasing the glazed area for maximum daylight
- Click-on-covers make installation faster and safer, reducing the number of screws required.
- High quality pivot hinges are designed to be highly stable and maintenance free.
- The unique brushed aluminium ventilation flap makes it possible to let in fresh air even when the window is closed.
- Pre-installed brackets make blinds installation simple and quick.
- High quality natural pine frame with a protective triple coat clear lacquer.
- Suitable for roof pitches between 15 and 90 degrees.