This innovative, pre-assembled pocket door system uses the latest manufacturing techniques to create an internal doorway, where the door slides conveniently into the wall cavity and saves space, whilst looking incredibly stylish!
- Easy to install rigid frame, supplied pre-assembled.
- Fitted in half the time of other brands.
- Designed for stud and plasterboard walls.
- The internal pocket cavity is protected by a cover during installation.
- Door is fitted after all installation and decoration has been completed, avoiding any potential damage to your door.
- Door choice can be changed in future without structural alteration to the wall.
- Gives a finished wall thickness of 125mm
- Suits door thicknesses 35 - 44mm
- Maximum door weight 80kgs.
- Compatible sliding door hardware available.
- Available in single and double format
The door system is compatible with almost all of the JBKind Doors on the Kens Yard website (with the exception of the Royale Traditional Range).
You can download installation instructions for the Pocket Door System on the right hand side (or below if viewing on mobile).
To order, simply add the door system suitable for your desired door width to your basket, along with your choice of either White Primed or Oak Varnished Timber Accessory Kit (required to complete pocket door installation), and then head over to the main JBKind Doors section of the website to choose the door style you would like for your pocket door system.
The Timber Accessory Kit includes: 2 x cover moulds with brush seals, 2 x header covers, 1 x jamb with seals.